TAF Revel Montgey Airfield
Revel Montgey Airfield is a small airport in Moulins, France. The airport has one runway: 13/31.
This report was made for July 1, 2022 7:00 pm, local time on Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport. Valid from July 1, 2022 8:00 pm to July 2, 2022 8:00 pm, local time.
From friday 8:00 pm to saturday 8:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 070° with a speed of 4 kt.
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Becomes between friday 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between saturday 10:00 am and 12:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 070° with a speed of 5 kt.
Today the sun rises at 6:15 am and sets at 9:36 pm. This applies to Revel Montgey Airfield, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.