TAF Saint-Flour-Coltines Airport
Saint-Flour-Coltines Airport is a small airport in Cantal, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France. The airport has one runway: 1/19. The ICAO designator of this field is LFHQ.
This report was made for December 1, 2022 18:00, local time on Rodez-Marcillac Airport. Valid from December 1, 2022 19:00 to December 2, 2022 19:00, local time.
Between thursday 19:00 and friday 19:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 3,300 ft.
Becomes between friday 00:00 and 02:00
- Visibility: 2 km
- Weather: Mist
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 200 ft.
Temporarily between friday 02:00 and 09:00
- Visibility: 500 m
- Weather: Fog
- Clouds: vertical visibility.
Becomes between friday 10:00 and 12:00
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Today the sun rises at 08:06 and sets at 17:07. This applies to Saint-Flour-Coltines Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.