TAF Bordeaux Yvrac Airport
Bordeaux Yvrac Airport is a small airport in Rochefort, France. The airport has one runway: 11/29.
This report was made for May 23, 2022 7:00 pm, local time on Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport. Valid from May 23, 2022 8:00 pm to May 25, 2022 2:00 am, local time.
From monday 8:00 pm to wednesday 2:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 52 °F on May 24, 2022 at 6:00 am
- Maximum temperature: 68 °F on May 24, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Temporarily between monday 11:00 pm and tuesday 8:00 am
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
Temporarily between monday 8:00 pm and tuesday 6:00 am (40% chance)
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft and broken clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 9:00 am and 11:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 290° with a speed of 10 kt.
Becomes between tuesday 10:00 pm and wednesday 12:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 210° with a speed of 5 kt.
Today the sun rises at 6:25 am and sets at 9:32 pm. This applies to Bordeaux Yvrac Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.