TAF Lesparre St Laurent Medoc Airport
Lesparre St Laurent Medoc Airport is a small airport in Rochefort, France. The airport has one runway: 7/25
Lesparre St Laurent Medoc Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Bordeaux–Mérignac Airport which is 27 mi away. This report was made on January 20, 2022 1:16 pm, local time. Valid from January 20, 2022 1:00 pm to January 21, 2022 7:00 pm, local time.
From thursday 1:00 pm to friday 7:00 pm
- Wind: 040° (northeast), 10 kt
- Visibility: 3⅛ mi
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 300 ft.
- Temperature: Minimumtemperature: 32 °F on January 21, 2022 at 6:00 am. Maximumtemperature: 46 °F on January 20, 2022 at 4:00 pm.
Becomes between thursday 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Becomes between thursday 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
From friday 4:00 am to 11:00 am (40% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 8:35 am and sets at 5:53 pm. This applies to Lesparre St Laurent Medoc Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.