TAF Égletons Airport
Égletons Airport is a small airport in Royan, France. The airport has one runway: 7/25
Égletons Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Limoges-Bellegarde Airport which is 53 mi away. This report was made on January 27, 2022 1:44 pm, local time. Valid from January 27, 2022 1:00 pm to January 28, 2022 1:00 pm, local time.
From thursday 1:00 pm to friday 1:00 pm
- Wind: 020° (northnortheast), 8 kt
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between thursday 11:00 pm and friday 1:00 am
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft.
From friday 1:00 am to 10:00 am (40% chance)
- Visibility: 1⅞ mi
- Weather: Mist
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 300 ft.
From friday 3:00 am to 9:00 am (30% chance)
- Visibility: ⅜ mi
- Weather: Fog
- Clouds: vertical visibility.
Today the sun rises at 8:17 am and sets at 5:51 pm. This applies to Égletons Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.