TAF Rodez-Marcillac Airport
Rodez-Marcillac Airport is a midsized airport in Rodez/Marcillac, France. The airport has one runway: 13/31.
This report was made for May 19, 2022 4:00 pm, local time on Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport. Valid from May 19, 2022 5:00 pm to May 20, 2022 5:00 pm, local time.
From thursday 5:00 pm to friday 5:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 140° with a speed of 7 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between thursday 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 040° with a speed of 5 kt.
Temporarily between friday 3:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 400 ft.
Becomes between friday 10:00 am and 11:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 140° with a speed of 10 kt.
Today the sun rises at 6:18 am and sets at 9:14 pm. This applies to Rodez-Marcillac Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.