TAF Rodez-Marcillac Airport
Rodez-Marcillac Airport is a midsized airport in Rodez/Marcillac, France. The airport has one runway: 13/31. The ICAO designator of this field is LFCR and it's IATA code is RDZ.
This report was made for October 7, 2022 10:00, local time on Aéroport de Perpignan-Rivesaltes. Valid from October 7, 2022 11:00 to October 8, 2022 11:00, local time.
Between friday 11:00 and saturday 11:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 050° with a speed of 6 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,700 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Becomes between friday 12:00 and 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 090° with a speed of 10 kt.
Becomes between friday 15:00 and 16:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,400 ft.
Temporarily between friday 16:00 and saturday 11:00
- Visibility: 3 km
- Weather: Light showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft and scattered clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 6,500 ft.
Becomes between friday 18:00 and 21:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
Temporarily between friday 20:00 and saturday 08:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 1.5 km
- Weather: Mist
Today the sun rises at 07:55 and sets at 19:20. This applies to Rodez-Marcillac Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.