TAF Albi-Le Séquestre Airport
Albi-Le Séquestre Airport is a midsized airport in Albi/Le Séquestre, France. The airport has one runway: 9/27.
This report was made for May 19, 2022 4:00 pm, local time on Béziers-Vias Airport. Valid from May 19, 2022 5:00 pm to May 20, 2022 5:00 pm, local time.
From thursday 5:00 pm to friday 5:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 130° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 5:00 pm and 11:00 pm
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Becomes between thursday 9:00 pm and 11:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 060° with a speed of 5 kt.
Temporarily between thursday 11:00 pm and friday 10:00 am
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 400 ft.
Becomes between friday 3:00 am and 5:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 090° with a speed of 12 kt.
Today the sun rises at 6:21 am and sets at 9:14 pm. This applies to Albi-Le Séquestre Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.