TAF Albi-Le Séquestre Airport
Albi-Le Séquestre Airport is a midsized airport in Albi/Le Séquestre, France. The airport has one runway: 9/27. The ICAO designator of this field is LFCI and it's IATA code is LBI.
This report was made for August 10, 2022 19:00, local time on Toulouse-Blagnac Airport. Valid from August 10, 2022 20:00 to August 12, 2022 02:00, local time.
Between wednesday 20:00 and friday 02:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between wednesday 22:00 and thursday 04:00 (40% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 120° with a speed of 10 kt.
Temporarily between wednesday 22:00 and thursday 01:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 220° with a speed of 15 kt.
Between thursday 04:00 and 08:00 (30% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 10:00 and 12:00 (40% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 160° with a speed of 10 kt.
Today the sun rises at 06:50 and sets at 21:03. This applies to Albi-Le Séquestre Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.