TAF Aérodrome d'Arcachon-La Teste-de-Buch
Aérodrome d'Arcachon-La Teste-de-Buch is a midsized airport in Arcachon/La Teste-de-Buch, France. The airport has 2 runways: 7L/25R and 7R/25L.
This report was made for July 2, 2022 7:00 am, local time on Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne Airport. Valid from July 2, 2022 8:00 am to July 3, 2022 8:00 am, local time.
From saturday 8:00 am to sunday 8:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 110° with a speed of 5 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between saturday 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 350° with a speed of 10 kt.
Becomes between saturday 9:00 pm and 11:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 280° with a speed of 6 kt.
From saturday 11:00 pm to sunday 8:00 am (40% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,400 ft.
Today the sun rises at 6:23 am and sets at 9:53 pm. This applies to Aérodrome d'Arcachon-La Teste-de-Buch, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.