TAF Aérodrome d'Arcachon-La Teste-de-Buch
Aérodrome d'Arcachon-La Teste-de-Buch is a midsized airport in Arcachon/La Teste-de-Buch, France. The airport has 2 runways: 7L/25R and 7R/25L. The ICAO designator of this field is LFCH.
This report was made for September 26, 2022 13:00, local time on Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport. Valid from September 26, 2022 14:00 to September 27, 2022 20:00, local time.
Between monday 14:00 and tuesday 20:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 3,500 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 12 °C on September 27, 2022 at 08:00
- Maximum temperature: 20 °C on September 26, 2022 at 15:00
Becomes between monday 14:00 and 16:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
Temporarily between monday 14:00 and 20:00
- Weather: Light rain
Temporarily between monday 20:00 and 23:00
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft.
Becomes between monday 23:00 and tuesday 01:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 320° with a speed of 5 kt.
Temporarily between tuesday 12:00 and 17:00 (30% chance)
- Weather: Light showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 07:56 and sets at 19:55. This applies to Aérodrome d'Arcachon-La Teste-de-Buch, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.