TAF Aérodrome d'Arcachon-La Teste-de-Buch
Aérodrome d'Arcachon-La Teste-de-Buch is a midsized airport in Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France. The airport is located at latitude 44.59640 and longitude -1.11083. The airport has 3 runways: 7L/25R, 7R/25L and 7/25. The ICAO airport code of this field is LFCH.
This report was made for Cazaux (BA 120) Air Base on March 29, 2023 16:00, local time. Valid from March 29, 2023 17:00 to March 30, 2023 17:00, local time.
Between wednesday 17:00 and thursday 17:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 220° with a speed of 10 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between wednesday 22:00 and thursday 00:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 330° with a speed of 10 kt.
Temporarily between wednesday 22:00 and thursday 01:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 330° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 4.5 km
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 9,000 ft.
Becomes between thursday 03:00 and 05:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 5 kt.
Today the sun rises at 07:49 and sets at 20:28. This applies to Aérodrome d'Arcachon-La Teste-de-Buch, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.