TAF Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport
Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport is a large airport in Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France. The airport has 2 runways: 5/23 and 11/29. The ICAO designator of this field is LFBD and it's IATA code is BOD.
This report was made for December 8, 2022 15:00, local time on Cazaux (BA 120) Air Base. Valid from December 8, 2022 16:00 to December 9, 2022 16:00, local time.
Between thursday 16:00 and friday 16:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 070° with a speed of 5 kt.
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and overcast clouds at an altitude of 4,500 ft.
Becomes between friday 05:00 and 07:00
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: no significant weather is observed and broken clouds at an altitude of 600 ft.
Becomes between friday 11:00 and 13:00
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 08:27 and sets at 17:21. This applies to Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.