TAF Cazaux (BA 120) Air Base
Cazaux (BA 120) Air Base is a midsized airport in Landes, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France. The airport has one runway: 6/24. The ICAO designator of this field is LFBC.
This report was made for February 4, 2023 12:00, local time on Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport. Valid from February 4, 2023 13:00 to February 5, 2023 19:00, local time.
Between saturday 13:00 and sunday 19:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 020° with a speed of 6 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 3 °C on February 5, 2023 at 07:00
- Maximum temperature: 12 °C on February 4, 2023 at 15:00
Temporarily between sunday 06:00 and 11:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 300 ft.
Becomes between sunday 13:00 and 15:00
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Today the sun rises at 08:19 and sets at 18:17. This applies to Cazaux (BA 120) Air Base, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.