TAF Agen-La Garenne Airport
Agen-La Garenne Airport is a midsized airport in Lot-et-Garonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France. The airport has one runway: 11/29. The ICAO designator of this field is LFBA and it's IATA code is AGF.
This report was made for January 28, 2023 00:00, local time on Toulouse-Blagnac Airport. Valid from January 28, 2023 01:00 to January 29, 2023 07:00, local time.
Between saturday 01:00 and sunday 07:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 280° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 5,000 ft.
Temporarily between saturday 01:00 and 11:00 (40% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 700 ft.
Becomes between saturday 18:00 and 20:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft.
Temporarily between saturday 20:00 and sunday 04:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 08:19 and sets at 18:01. This applies to Agen-La Garenne Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.