TAF Sofia Airport
Sofia Airport is a large airport in Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria. The airport is located at latitude 42.69669 and longitude 23.41144. The airport has one runway: 9/27. The ICAO airport code of this field is LBSF and it's IATA code is SOF.
This report was made for Sofia Airport on March 23, 2023 13:00, local time. Valid from March 23, 2023 14:00 to March 24, 2023 14:00, local time.
Between thursday 14:00 and friday 14:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 100° with a speed of 8 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Becomes between thursday 18:00 and 20:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
Becomes between friday 00:00 and 02:00
- Visibility: 3 km
- Weather: Mist
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 700 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft.
Temporarily between friday 03:00 and 08:00
- Visibility: 800 m
- Weather: Patches of fog
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 300 ft and overcast clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Becomes between friday 08:00 and 10:00
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Today the sun rises at 06:24 and sets at 18:41. This applies to Sofia Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.