TAF Aérodrome de Lacave le Frau
Aérodrome de Lacave le Frau is a small airport in Lacave, France. The airport has one runway: 13/31. The ICAO designator of this field is FR-0394.
This report was made for October 6, 2022 04:00, local time on Brive-Souillac. Valid from October 6, 2022 05:00 to October 6, 2022 14:00, local time.
Between thursday 05:00 and 14:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between thursday 05:00 and 11:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft.
Between thursday 07:00 and 10:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 3 km
- Weather: Light rain drizzle
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 700 ft.
Today the sun rises at 07:57 and sets at 19:25. This applies to Aérodrome de Lacave le Frau, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.