TAF Aérodrome de Lacave le Frau
Aérodrome de Lacave le Frau is a small airport in Lot, Occitanie, France. The airport is located at latitude 44.84200 and longitude 1.58844. The airport has one runway: 13/31. This airport has no ICAO code, we use FR-0394 as reference. The airport is in the Bordeaux FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Brive-Souillac on December 4, 2023 18:00, local time. Valid from December 4, 2023 19:00 to December 5, 2023 04:00, local time.
Between monday 19:00 and tuesday 04:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 240° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 19:00 and tuesday 04:00
- Visibility: 2.5 km
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft, scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,500 ft and broken clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Temporarily between monday 19:00 and tuesday 01:00 (40% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 240° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
Today the sun rises at 08:14 and sets at 17:13. This applies to Aérodrome de Lacave le Frau, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.