TAF Vlieland Heliport
Vlieland Heliport is a heliport in Vlieland, The Netherlands. The field elevation is 37 ft.
This report was made for June 27, 2022 2:38 pm, local time on Leeuwarden Air Base. Valid from June 27, 2022 3:00 pm to June 28, 2022 3:00 am, local time.
From monday 3:00 pm to tuesday 3:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 290° with a speed of 5 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between monday 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Showers rain, thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft, scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,500 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm (30% chance)
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction. Wind gusts expected of 35 kt.
- Visibility: 1¼ mi
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain hail
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 800 ft and broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
From monday 11:00 pm to tuesday 3:00 am (40% chance)
- Visibility: 2⅛ mi
- Weather: Mist
Today the sun rises at 5:13 am and sets at 10:11 pm. This applies to Vlieland Heliport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.