TAF Volkel Air Base
Volkel Air Base is a midsized airport in Uden, The Netherlands. The airport has 2 runways: 06R/24L (9,931 ft) and 06L/24R
This report was made for Volkel Air Base on June 20, 2021 7:06 pm, local time. Valid from June 20, 2021 7:00 pm to June 21, 2021 7:00 am, local time.
From sunday 7:00 pm to monday 7:00 am
- Wind: 230° (southwest), 4 kt
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 4,800 ft.
Becomes between sunday 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- Wind: 020° (northnortheast), 10 kt
Temporarily between monday 1:00 am and 7:00 am
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Rain, showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft and broken clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 6,000 ft.
Becomes between monday 1:00 am and 3:00 am
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,800 ft.
Temporarily between monday 2:00 am and 7:00 am (40% chance)
- Wind: 040° (northeast), 12 kt Wind gusts expected of 22 kt.
- Visibility: 1½ mi
- Weather: Showers rain, rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 600 ft, broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft and broken clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 2:00 am and 6:00 am (30% chance)
- Weather: Thunderstorms
Today the sun rises at 5:18 am and sets at 9:59 pm. This applies to Volkel Air Base, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.