TAF Texel International Airport
Texel International Airport is a midsized airport in Texel, The Netherlands. The airport has 2 runways: 3/21 and 12/30
Texel International Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of De Kooy Airfield which is 13 mi away. This report was made on October 16, 2021 3:06 pm, local time. Valid from October 16, 2021 3:00 pm to October 17, 2021 3:00 am, local time.
From saturday 3:00 pm to sunday 3:00 am
- Wind: 240° (westsouthwest), 12 kt
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,500 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 4,500 ft.
Becomes between saturday 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- Wind: 280° (west), 12 kt Wind gusts expected of 22 kt.
Becomes between saturday 10:00 pm and sunday 12:00 am
- Wind: 230° (southwest), 7 kt
Today the sun rises at 8:09 am and sets at 6:42 pm. This applies to Texel International Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.