TAF Texel International Airport
Texel International Airport is a small airport in North Holland, The Netherlands. The airport has 3 runways: 3/21, 12/30 and 13/31. The ICAO designator of this field is EHTX.
This report was made for March 20, 2023 18:02, local time on De Kooy Airfield. Valid from March 20, 2023 19:00 to March 21, 2023 07:00, local time.
Between monday 19:00 and tuesday 07:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 220° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 2.5 km
- Weather: Mist, drizzle rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 300 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Temporarily between monday 19:00 and tuesday 02:00
- Visibility: 1.2 km
- Weather: Drizzle
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 100 ft, scattered clouds at an altitude of 200 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 300 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 05:00 and 07:00
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 600 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft.
Today the sun rises at 06:40 and sets at 18:54. This applies to Texel International Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.