TAF Texel International Airport
Texel International Airport is a midsized airport in Texel, The Netherlands. The airport has 2 runways: 3/21 (3,658 ft) and 12/30
Texel International Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of De Kooy Airfield which is 13 mi away. This report was made on June 20, 2021 3:06 pm, local time. Valid from June 20, 2021 3:00 pm to June 21, 2021 3:00 am, local time.
From sunday 3:00 pm to monday 3:00 am
- Wind: 340° (northnorthwest), 6 kt
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,400 ft.
Becomes between sunday 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Becomes between sunday 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Wind: 030° (northnortheast), 10 kt
Today the sun rises at 5:13 am and sets at 10:11 pm. This applies to Texel International Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.