TAF Zeeland Airport
Zeeland Airport is a small airport in Middelburg, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 9/27 (3,281 ft)
Zeeland Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Woensdrecht Airport which is 27 mi away. This report was made on June 18, 2021 11:06 am, local time. Valid from June 18, 2021 11:00 am to June 18, 2021 11:00 pm, local time.
From friday 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Wind: 100° (east), 9 kt
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between friday 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- Wind: 170° (south), 9 kt
Temporarily between friday 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction. Wind gusts expected of 30 kt.
- Visibility: 2⅛ mi
- Weather: Showers rain, thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 5,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 7,000 ft.
Temporarily between friday 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm (30% chance)
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction. Wind gusts expected of 40 kt.
- Visibility: ⅞ mi
- Weather: Heavy thunderstorms rain hail
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 500 ft and broken clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 5:27 am and sets at 10:05 pm. This applies to Zeeland Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.