TAF Vliegveld Midden-Zeeland
Vliegveld Midden-Zeeland is a small airport in Zeeland, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 9/27. The ICAO designator of this field is EHMZ.
This report was made for February 1, 2023 10:47, local time on Woensdrecht Air Base. Valid from February 1, 2023 11:00 to February 1, 2023 23:00, local time.
Between wednesday 11:00 and 23:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 17 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Becomes between wednesday 11:00 and 13:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 17 kt. Wind gusts expected of 33 kt.
Temporarily between wednesday 11:00 and 16:00
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,600 ft.
Becomes between wednesday 16:00 and 18:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 14 kt.
Temporarily between wednesday 21:00 and 23:00 (40% chance)
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 08:23 and sets at 17:33. This applies to Vliegveld Midden-Zeeland , the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.