TAF Lelystad Airport
Lelystad Airport is a midsized airport in Lelystad, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 5/23
Lelystad Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Leeuwarden AB which is 54 mi away. This report was made on October 19, 2021 3:06 pm, local time. Valid from October 19, 2021 3:00 pm to October 20, 2021 3:00 am, local time.
From tuesday 3:00 pm to wednesday 3:00 am
- Wind: 210° (southsouthwest), 12 kt
- Visibility: 1⅞ mi
- Weather: Mist, light drizzle
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 300 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Wind: 220° (southwest), 17 kt Wind gusts expected of 27 kt.
- Visibility: 4⅜ mi
- Clouds: no significant weather is observed, few clouds at an altitude of 600 ft, scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- Visibility: 1¼ mi
- Weather: Drizzle
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 200 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 8:10 am and sets at 6:34 pm. This applies to Lelystad Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.