TAF Gilze Rijen Air Base
Gilze Rijen Air Base is a midsized airport in North Brabant, Netherlands. The airport is located at latitude 51.56573 and longitude 4.93469. The airport has 2 runways: 10/28 and 2/20. The ICAO airport code of this field is EHGR. The airport's IATA code is GLZ. The airport is in the Amsterdam FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Gilze Rijen Air Base on September 29, 2023 10:32, local time. Valid from September 29, 2023 11:00 to September 29, 2023 23:00, local time.
Between friday 11:00 and 23:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 220° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,800 ft.
Becomes between friday 11:00 and 13:00
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Temporarily between friday 12:00 and 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 230° with a speed of 12 kt. Wind gusts expected of 22 kt.
- Visibility: 3.5 km
- Weather: Showers rain, drizzle rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 600 ft, broken clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between friday 14:00 and 16:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 300° with a speed of 10 kt. Wind gusts expected of 20 kt.
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,600 ft and scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,400 ft.
Becomes between friday 18:00 and 20:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 4 kt.
Today the sun rises at 07:37 and sets at 19:23. This applies to Gilze Rijen Air Base, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.