This field is located in Netherlands. The airport is located at latitude 54.40583 and longitude 2.81694. The ICAO airport code of this field is EHDS. The airport is in the Amsterdam FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Leeuwarden Air Base on September 29, 2023 03:07, local time. Valid from September 29, 2023 03:00 to September 29, 2023 15:00, local time.
Between friday 03:00 and 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 170° with a speed of 10 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between friday 12:00 and 14:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 210° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Temporarily between friday 13:00 and 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 310° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Showers rain, rain drizzle
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 500 ft, broken clouds at an altitude of 900 ft and scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,200 ft.
Today the sun rises at 07:46 and sets at 19:31. This applies to D12-B, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.