TAF Kempen Airport
Kempen Airport is a midsized airport in North Brabant, Netherlands. The airport is located at latitude 51.25620 and longitude 5.60195. The airport has one runway: 3/21. The ICAO airport code of this field is EHBD. The airport is in the Bruxelles FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Kleine Brogel Air Base on September 29, 2023 13:41, local time. Valid from September 29, 2023 15:00 to September 30, 2023 00:00, local time.
Between friday 15:00 and saturday 00:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 13 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,700 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Temporarily between friday 15:00 and 18:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 250° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 26 kt.
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Light showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 800 ft and scattered clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between friday 15:00 and 17:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 300° with a speed of 12 kt. Wind gusts expected of 22 kt.
Today the sun rises at 07:34 and sets at 19:21. This applies to Kempen Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.