TAF Exeter International Airport
Exeter International Airport is a midsized airport in Devon, England, United Kingdom. The airport has one runway: 8/26. The ICAO designator of this field is EGTE and it's IATA code is EXT.
This report was made for November 29, 2022 19:57, local time on Exeter International Airport. Valid from November 29, 2022 21:00 to November 30, 2022 04:00, local time.
Between tuesday 21:00 and wednesday 04:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 030° with a speed of 2 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 21:00 and wednesday 04:00
- Visibility: 2 km
- Weather: Mist, shallow fog
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 300 ft.
Between tuesday 21:00 and wednesday 04:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 300 m
- Weather: Fog
- Clouds: vertical visibility.
Today the sun rises at 07:50 and sets at 16:13. This applies to Exeter International Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +0 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.