TAF Inverness Airport
Inverness Airport is a midsized airport in Scotland, United Kingdom. The airport has 2 runways: 5/23 and 11/29. The ICAO designator of this field is EGPE and it's IATA code is INV.
This report was made for January 30, 2023 17:31, local time on Glasgow International Airport. Valid from January 30, 2023 18:00 to January 31, 2023 18:00, local time.
Between monday 18:00 and tuesday 18:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 250° with a speed of 9 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 3,500 ft.
Becomes between monday 18:00 and 21:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 230° with a speed of 18 kt. Wind gusts expected of 28 kt.
Temporarily between monday 18:00 and tuesday 03:00
- Visibility: 7 km
- Weather: Light rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 19:00 and tuesday 03:00 (40% chance)
- Visibility: 3 km
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 00:00 and 03:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 18 kt.
Temporarily between tuesday 03:00 and 18:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 22 kt. Wind gusts expected of 35 kt.
Temporarily between tuesday 05:00 and 18:00
- Visibility: 6 km
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 06:00 and 18:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Showers small hail
Today the sun rises at 08:21 and sets at 16:36. This applies to Inverness Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +0 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.