TAF London Heathrow Airport
London Heathrow Airport is a large airport in England, United Kingdom. The airport is located at latitude 51.47128 and longitude -0.46088. The airport has 2 runways: 9L/27R and 9R/27L. The ICAO airport code of this field is EGLL. The airport's IATA code is LHR. The airport is in the London FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for RAF Odiham on May 30, 2023 23:40, local time. Valid from May 31, 2023 01:00 to May 31, 2023 13:00, local time.
Between wednesday 01:00 and 13:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 040° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Between wednesday 02:00 and 10:00 (30% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,400 ft.
Becomes between wednesday 10:00 and 13:00
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 04:51 and sets at 21:07. This applies to London Heathrow Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.