TAF London Gatwick Airport
London Gatwick Airport is a large airport in London, United Kingdom. The airport has 2 runways: 8R/26L and 8L/26R. The ICAO designator of this field is EGKK and it's IATA code is LGW.
This report was made for October 1, 2022 17:52, local time on RAF Northolt. Valid from October 1, 2022 19:00 to October 2, 2022 13:00, local time.
Between saturday 19:00 and sunday 13:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Temporarily between sunday 06:00 and 12:00 (40% chance)
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 800 ft.
Temporarily between sunday 06:00 and 09:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 6 km
- Weather: Light rain drizzle
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 07:02 and sets at 18:37. This applies to London Gatwick Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.