TAF Rheine-Eschendorf Airport
Rheine-Eschendorf Airport is a small airport in Rheine, Germany. The airport has one runway: 11/29 (3,018 ft)
Rheine-Eschendorf Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Paderborn Lippstadt Airport which is 66 mi away. This report was made on September 25, 2021 2:30 am, local time. Valid from September 26, 2021 2:00 am to September 27, 2021 2:00 am, local time.
From sunday 2:00 am to monday 2:00 am
- Wind: 140° (southeast), 6 kt
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between sunday 4:00 am and 7:00 am (30% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Becomes between sunday 10:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Wind: 240° (westsouthwest), 7 kt
Becomes between sunday 7:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Wind: 170° (south), 4 kt
Temporarily between sunday 11:00 pm and monday 2:00 am (40% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 7:23 am and sets at 7:19 pm. This applies to Rheine-Eschendorf Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.