TAF Borkum Airport
Borkum Airport is a small airport in Borkum, Germany. The airport has 3 runways: 5/23, 12/30 and 13/31
Borkum Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of De Kooy Airfield which is 92 mi away. This report was made on December 5, 2021 3:45 pm, local time. Valid from December 5, 2021 3:00 pm to December 6, 2021 3:00 am, local time.
From sunday 3:00 pm to monday 3:00 am
- Wind: 090° (east), 8 kt
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft.
Temporarily between sunday 3:00 pm and monday 3:00 am
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Light drizzle, mist
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 700 ft and overcast clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft.
From sunday 9:00 pm to monday 3:00 am (30% chance)
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 200 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 8:32 am and sets at 4:15 pm. This applies to Borkum Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.