TAF Flugplatz Osnabrück-Atterheide
Flugplatz Osnabrück-Atterheide is a small airport in Osnabrück, Germany. The airport has one runway: 9/27. The ICAO designator of this field is EDWO.
This report was made for August 17, 2022 01:00, local time on Münster Osnabrück Airport. Valid from August 17, 2022 02:00 to August 18, 2022 02:00, local time.
Between wednesday 02:00 and thursday 02:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between wednesday 10:00 and 12:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 070° with a speed of 5 kt.
Becomes between wednesday 12:00 and 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 340° with a speed of 6 kt.
Temporarily between wednesday 15:00 and 19:00 (40% chance)
- Clouds: scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 5,000 ft.
Temporarily between wednesday 15:00 and 19:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 330° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 3 km
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft and broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 4,500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 06:14 and sets at 20:49. This applies to Flugplatz Osnabrück-Atterheide, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.