TAF Juist Airport
Juist Airport is a small airport in Juist, Germany. The airport has 3 runways: 6/24, 8/26 and 12/30. The ICAO designator of this field is EDWJ and it's IATA code is JUI.
This report was made for August 16, 2022 07:25, local time on Groningen Airport Eelde. Valid from August 16, 2022 08:00 to August 17, 2022 14:00, local time.
Between tuesday 08:00 and wednesday 14:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 180° with a speed of 5 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between tuesday 08:00 and 10:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 230° with a speed of 10 kt.
Becomes between tuesday 14:00 and 17:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 10 kt.
Becomes between tuesday 19:00 and 22:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
Between wednesday 02:00 and 07:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 500 m
- Weather: Fog
- Clouds: vertical visibility.
Becomes between wednesday 07:00 and 10:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 030° with a speed of 10 kt.
Temporarily between wednesday 08:00 and 14:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 090° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Showers rain, thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 6,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 06:12 and sets at 20:59. This applies to Juist Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.