TAF Flugplatz Leer-Papenburg
Flugplatz Leer-Papenburg is a small airport in Lower Saxony, Germany. The airport has one runway: 8/26. The ICAO designator of this field is EDWF.
This report was made for December 6, 2022 12:21, local time on Groningen Airport Eelde. Valid from December 6, 2022 13:00 to December 7, 2022 19:00, local time.
Between tuesday 13:00 and wednesday 19:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 240° with a speed of 7 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 13:00 and wednesday 19:00 (40% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 300° with a speed of 11 kt.
- Visibility: 7 km
- Weather: Light showers rain
- Clouds: few clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 19:00 and wednesday 03:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 3.5 km
- Weather: Mist, shallow fog
Today the sun rises at 08:28 and sets at 16:13. This applies to Flugplatz Leer-Papenburg, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.