TAF Wesel-Römerwardt Airport
Wesel-Römerwardt Airport is a small airport in Wesel, Germany. The airport has one runway: 8/26.
This report was made for May 22, 2022 7:41 pm, local time on Eindhoven Airport. Valid from May 22, 2022 8:00 pm to May 24, 2022 2:00 am, local time.
From sunday 8:00 pm to tuesday 2:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 110° with a speed of 5 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between monday 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 10 kt.
Temporarily between monday 4:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- Visibility: 2¾ mi
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,600 ft and scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm (40% chance)
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 1⅞ mi
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft and broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Becomes between monday 10:00 pm and tuesday 12:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 230° with a speed of 12 kt.
Temporarily between monday 10:00 pm and tuesday 2:00 am
- Visibility: 2⅛ mi
- Weather: Light rain drizzle, mist
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 800 ft, broken clouds at an altitude of 1,300 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 5:31 am and sets at 9:29 pm. This applies to Wesel-Römerwardt Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.