TAF Wesel-Römerwardt Airport
Wesel-Römerwardt Airport is a small airport in Wesel, Germany. The airport has one runway: 8/26.
This report was made for May 22, 2022 7:00 pm, local time on Münster Osnabrück Airport. Valid from May 22, 2022 8:00 pm to May 23, 2022 8:00 pm, local time.
From sunday 8:00 pm to monday 8:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 080° with a speed of 4 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between monday 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 130° with a speed of 9 kt.
Temporarily between monday 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 150° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 30 kt.
- Visibility: 1⅞ mi
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm (30% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,400 ft.
Today the sun rises at 5:31 am and sets at 9:29 pm. This applies to Wesel-Römerwardt Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.