TAF Stuttgart Airport
Stuttgart Airport is a large airport in Stuttgart, Germany. The airport has one runway: 7/25. The ICAO designator of this field is EDDS and it's IATA code is STR.
This report was made for August 17, 2022 01:00, local time on Stuttgart Airport. Valid from August 17, 2022 02:00 to August 18, 2022 02:00, local time.
Between wednesday 02:00 and thursday 02:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between wednesday 12:00 and 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 310° with a speed of 6 kt.
Becomes between wednesday 20:00 and 22:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 5 kt.
Temporarily between wednesday 23:00 and thursday 02:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 200° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 5,000 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 00:00 and 02:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 200° with a speed of 20 kt. Wind gusts expected of 35 kt.
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain
Today the sun rises at 06:19 and sets at 20:35. This applies to Stuttgart Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.