TAF Abuja Airport
Abuja Airport is a large airport in Abuja, Nigeria. The airport has one runway: 4/22
This report was made for Abuja Airport on October 21, 2021 1:03 am, local time. Valid from October 21, 2021 1:00 am to October 22, 2021 7:00 am, local time.
From thursday 1:00 am to friday 7:00 am
- Wind: 110° (eastsoutheast), 3 kt
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between thursday 5:00 am and 9:00 am
- Wind: 060° (eastnortheast), 15 kt Wind gusts expected of 30 kt.
- Visibility: 3⅛ mi
- Weather: Light thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft and few clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,800 ft.
Becomes between thursday 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
- Wind: 250° (westsouthwest), 5 kt
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,300 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 4:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- Weather: Thunderstorms
- Clouds: few clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Becomes between thursday 9:00 pm and 11:00 pm
- Wind: 100° (east), 10 kt
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 6:19 am and sets at 6:12 pm. This applies to Abuja Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.