TAF Milei Airstrip
Milei Airstrip is a small airport in Sohe, Northern Province, Papua New Guinea. The field elevation is 2,160 ft. The ICAO designator of this field is AYEI.
This report was made for December 9, 2022 08:30, local time on Port Moresby Jacksons International Airport. Valid from December 9, 2022 10:00 to December 10, 2022 10:00, local time.
Between friday 10:00 and saturday 10:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 200° with a speed of 9 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Weather: Light showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,700 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Between friday 10:00 and 19:00
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Heavy thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft and few clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,700 ft.
Today the sun rises at 05:42 and sets at 18:20. This applies to Milei Airstrip, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +10 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.