METAR Gustavus Airfield
Gustavus Airfield is a midsized airport in Gustavus, United States. The airport has 2 runways: 2/20 and 11/29
This report was made for Gustavus Airfield on November 30, 2021 2:56 am, local time.
The wind is from direction northwest (320°) with a speed of 4 kt.
Visibility is 10 mi.
There are scattered clouds at an altitude of 4,900 ft and overcast clouds at an altitude of 6,000 ft. The ceiling, broken or more, is 6,000 ft.
The temperature is 30 °F, with a wind chill of 21 °F. The dew point is 30 °F, the relative humidity is 100%. The air pressure at sea level is 29.41 inHg (QNH).
- Automatic weather station that can determine the type of precipitation (AO2)
- Sea level pressure is 29.39 inHg (SLP954)
- Water equivalent of rainfall in the last 6 hour is 0.06 inch (0.0 mm) (60001)
- Water equivalent of rainfall in the last 24 hour is 0.07 inch (0.0 mm) (70005)
- Temperature is 31.0 °F, dew point is 30.0 °F (T10061011)
- 11006 21011 58021 FZRANO
Today the sun rises at 8:24 am and sets at 3:18 pm. This applies to Gustavus Airfield, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is -9 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.
We don't have information about companies on this airport.
Go to Vliegles.nl to find flying lessons, skydives and other flying experiences. Browse the page for all available activities near Gustavus Airfield. You can also use the search function to find specific flying lessons, skydives or other flying experiences near your place.