METAR Ramstein Air Base
Ramstein Air Base is a large airport in Ramstein, Germany. The airport has one runway: 8/26
This report was made for Ramstein Air Base on October 19, 2021 3:56 am, local time.
There is little or no wind from a variable direction.
Visibility is 6¼ mi or more.
There are scattered clouds at an altitude of 10,000 ft. No ceiling has been observed.
The temperature and wind chill are 43 °F. The dew point is 43 °F, the relative humidity is 100%. The air pressure at sea level is 30.21 inHg (QNH).
- Automatic weather station that can determine the type of precipitation. The measurements are checked by a human. (AO2A)
- Sea level pressure is 30.24 inHg (SLP241)
- Temperature is 42.0 °F (T00550055)
- This weather station needs maintenance ($)
- VIS 3600 RWY08 VIS 2400 RWY09
Today the sun rises at 7:57 am and sets at 6:31 pm. This applies to Ramstein Air Base, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.
We don't have information about companies on this airport.
Go to Vliegles.nl to find flying lessons, skydives and other flying experiences. Browse the page for all available activities near Ramstein Air Base. You can also use the search function to find specific flying lessons, skydives or other flying experiences near your place.