METAR Luxembourg-Findel International Airport
Luxembourg-Findel International Airport is a large airport in Luxembourg, Luxembourg. The airport has one runway: 6/24
Luxembourg-Findel International Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Baumholder Army Air Field which is 49 mi away. This report was made on November 30, 2021 12:56 pm, local time.
The wind is from direction westsouthwest (250°) with a speed of 17 kt. Wind gusts of 26 kt have been measured.
Visibility is 3¾ mi.
There are overcast clouds at an altitude of 200 ft. The ceiling, broken or more, is 200 ft.
Current weather is light rain, mist. The temperature is 34 °F, with a wind chill of 19 °F. The dew point is 34 °F, the relative humidity is 100%. The air pressure at sea level is 29.83 inHg (QNH).
- Automatic weather station that can determine the type of precipitation (AO2)
- Peak wind from 260° with 30 kt at 10 :59 UTC (PK WND 26030/1059)
- Rain ended at 08, ended at (RAE08DZB08E27RAB27)
- Sea level pressure is 29.54 inHg (SLP004)
- Water equivalent of rainfall since previous observation is 0.01 inch (0.0 mm) (P0001)
- Water equivalent of rainfall in the last 6 hour is 0.06 inch (0.0 mm) (60003)
- Water equivalent of rainfall in the last 24 hour is 0.07 inch (0.0 mm) (70006)
- Temperature is 34.0 °F (T00120011)
- 10012 21003 58003
Today the sun rises at 8:09 am and sets at 4:38 pm. This applies to Luxembourg-Findel International Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.
We don't have information about companies on this airport.
Go to Vliegles.nl to find flying lessons, skydives and other flying experiences. Browse the page for all available activities near Luxembourg-Findel International Airport. You can also use the search function to find specific flying lessons, skydives or other flying experiences near your place.