METAR RAF Fairford
RAF Fairford is a large airport in Fairford, United Kingdom. The airport has one runway: 9/27
This report was made for RAF Fairford on October 25, 2021 10:56 pm, local time.
The wind is from direction southwest (220°) with a speed of 7 kt.
Visibility is 6¼ mi or more.
There are few clouds at an altitude of 2,800 ft, few clouds at an altitude of 4,000 ft and scattered clouds at an altitude of 7,000 ft. No ceiling has been observed.
The temperature is 48 °F, with a wind chill of 43 °F. The dew point is 48 °F, the relative humidity is 100%. The air pressure at sea level is 30.00 inHg (QNH).
- Automatic weather station that can determine the type of precipitation (AO2)
- Drizzle ended at 04, ended at (DZE04DZB04E04RAB34E46)
- Sea level pressure is 30.00 inHg (SLP160)
- There was no precipitation since the previous observation (P0000)
- Temperature is 48.0 °F (T00890087)
- This weather station needs maintenance ($)
Today the sun rises at 7:51 am and sets at 5:51 pm. This applies to RAF Fairford, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.
We don't have information about companies on this airport.
Go to Vliegles.nl to find flying lessons, skydives and other flying experiences. Browse the page for all available activities near RAF Fairford. You can also use the search function to find specific flying lessons, skydives or other flying experiences near your place.